Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Is there a way to make Vanilla work on mobile phone?

LeftBrainLeftBrain ✭✭
edited May 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I haven't gotten the mobile theme to work (for some reason). Anyone know how to get it working?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    lucluc ✭✭
    Nothing to do, it detects the mobile browser and it displays the mobile theme if it's OK.
  • Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    What phone are you using?
  • Options
    iPhone. I'm using the Default theme. Do I need to switch to the Mobile theme?
  • Options
    Also, I can't get any themes to work except the default. I suspect there is some problem with the permissions of one of the folders. Any idea which one?
  • Options
    If you say:
    "I can't get any themes to work except the default"
    What doesn't work? Do you get Error messages?

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options
    BONK! Don't know what the error is. It actually happens even when I simply try to look at the preview of a new theme.
  • Options
    SUCCESS!!!

Here is what happened. Only the default theme was working on my system. (Embed and Mobile themes gave an error).

I switched the permissions in the cache\smarty and the cache\smarty\compile folders to '777' and everything started working.
  • Options

There was an error rendering this rich post.