Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

vanilla stats issue

bobthemanbobtheman
edited June 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
i have always had issues with the stats plugin, it has began to work for me but my numbers seem off. I have .. 6k page views.. but it only shows 6 users for that day which cant be right.

any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    The latest version should fix this. I heard it was vastly over-counting pageviews previously.
  • Options
    im using the newest beta, i still think i have some issues. for some reason today it shows no visits, but i have new discussions. i have missing data, etc.

and the main stats page is hard to comprehend. Im on the "day" tab and it says 16k page views, 88 users, etc

theres no way for me to tell what that means. Is that 16k page views today, this month, 88 users today?
  • Options
    ToddTodd Chief Product Officer Vanilla Staff
    Yeah, the stats used to report every page request which would get a lot of bots and ajax requests and whatnot. Now it just does a single js request for the page views.

The summary at the bottom are your stats for the entire date range.