HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla 2.0.18 RC2 released

13»

Comments

• lucluc ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Indeed, that's apparantly a userlist plugin issue. Nothing to do with core.

Just for your info, there's a dedicated addon github too (for some plugins, some are in the "Garden" repo):
    https://github.com/vanillaforums/Addons
  • LincLinc Detroit Admin
    @Gillingham We've got Activities fixes in mind for 2.1. In the meantime, I bet emptying the table would be fine, but of course backup & test first.
  • LincLinc Detroit Admin
    edited October 2011
    We're going to do an RC3, so I recant saying stable would be by month's end. :)

Thanks for all the bug reports and help! We're working hard to make this our most stable release to date.
  • Interesting... Taking @camo suggestion above, I created a role "new user" and it appeared in the registration tab. Removing the permission to sign in, removes the option from "require users to confirm their email addresses", however, if you keep the permission to sign in, and just remove the permission to add comments or create posts, you get the same anti-spam result.

My 0.02 :)
  • LincLinc Detroit Admin
    We're currently working on some IE compatibility issues that need to go in 2.0.18 RC3.
This discussion has been closed.