Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[Solved] Vanilla Porter vBulletin 3.5.3 Error: "The phrase table is missing the following column(s)"

edited November 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I posted this in the comments of the tutorial originally, but it seems like it would be more useful here.

When attempting to export my vBulletin 3.5.3 forum with Porter, I get the following error:

The phrase table is missing the following column(s): fieldname

I have no table prefix, but it puts "LUM_" into the table prefix field after the error happens, but I have no idea if that's related or not. My database server also uses a port, but adding that or leaving it off seems to have no affect.

I can, at least, confirm that the `phrase` table does not, in fact, have a `fieldname` column, but that isn't something I would have changed.

The `fieldname` column appears to be in the `phrasetype` table instead, which is linked to `phrase` by foreign key.

Best Answer

• LincLinc Detroit Admin
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for pointing this out, I've bookmarked this so I can change the porter to not require that field.

Answers

• Issue is "resolved" in that this was a change in later 3.x versions of vBulletin. All good.
  • LincLinc Detroit Admin
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for pointing this out, I've bookmarked this so I can change the porter to not require that field.
  • FlashbackJon said:
    Issue is "resolved" in that this was a change in later 3.x versions of vBulletin. All good.

Hello. I still have the same problem, what's the solution please?