Vanilla 2.6 is here
! It includes security fixes and requires PHP 7.0. We have therefore ALSO released Vanilla 2.5.2
with security patches if you are still on PHP 5.6 to give you additional time to upgrade.
Vanilla 2.0.18 final release
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new stable version: 2.0.18. I strongly recommend upgrading from 2.0.17 immediately
. Download 2.0.18
UPDATE: We released 220.127.116.11 on 7 Nov at 10:20pm EST to correct bugs effecting the some of the social connect options, mass-approval of applicants, and some aesthetic problems. We recommend all users upgrade to the new version. The link above will automatically give you the new version.
Changes in 18.104.22.168 (patch for 2.0.18):
- c662ce Fixed bug in the Twitter plugin.
- c6fbc3 Fixed some bugs with connecting.
- e3d7ec Prevent too many "photo changed" activities.
- ab2aa9 Added the ability to include announcements in the /categories/discussions page.
- bc6747 Fix so people with custom domains don't see strange text.
- 6e3a27 Fixes mass-approve/deny for Applicants
- 2abf52 Correct title on /categories pages
- bc0d64 Fixed jQuery syntax errors.
What's new since in Vanilla 2.0.17:
NOTE: The following plugins must be updated to their latest versions: Voting, Gravatar (included in core)
- Added moderation tools, bans, and delete/edit logging
- Asynchronous notifications (Growl-like popups)
- Advanced category management
- IP logging in core
- Our new Split/Merge plugin comes included
- HUNDREDS of bug fixes!
- More highlights for developers are in the changelog
Do not report bugs here
; please use our GitHub issue tracker
. Search first
to avoid duplicates.