Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

[Solved] embedding vanilla in a website page...

edited November 2011 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
I have embedded Vanilla version 2.0.18.1 into a website and according to the dashboard, I have it setup the remote url to the page on my website (www.xxxx.com/member-forum.html). The problem i am having is with the Approved Membership email and the link provided within (www.xxxx.com/vanilla/entry/signin). Can this link be changed, or is there something i am missing? I don't want the website users accessing the vanilla forum from outside of the page where i have it embedded...

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    Answer ✓
    Right, the issue is Force Redirect not working, which I addressed here: http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/147121#Comment_147121
  • Options
    Great...Thanks!! I'll give this a try...
  • Options
    I made the changes, but it doesn't seem to have helped... At what point is the force redirect to occur when the user logs in? Is there a way for me to upload my file so you can make sure it's correct?
  • Options
    Disregard... For some reason it has started working now?? Thanks for the help.
  • Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    Your browser cache refreshed itself. :)
  • Options
    I realized after i wrote my reply that i had opened it in another browser when it worked... I went back and cleared the cache of the other browser and it worked as designed... Thanks for your help! This is exactly what i was looking for!!