Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Which file contains this message: Category Management You are currently only viewing categories ...

Looking to edit the css that surrounds the message.

Answers

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    In your theme, use custom.css to override whatever rules apply to that message. To find that, use Firefox's Firebug plugin or Chrome's Inspect Element (right click).
  • Options
    I'm looking more at changing the tags surrounding the message. For example using h2 instead of h4 because I'm using h4 in another location where I would not like to change it.
  • Options
    422422 Developer MVP
    why change the tags ?

Just change the css for that h4 tag.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options
    i'm using the h4 tag in another location and don't want to alter the appearance of it there.
  • Options
    422422 Developer MVP
    edited November 2011
    But that makes no difference.

If you have a div class called Dave and one called Eric, you can style h4 for each..

Like :
    .dave h4 {font-size:32px;color#212121;} .eric h4 {font-size:22px;color#3399ff;}

• Options
    How can I define where "Dave" goes if I can't find where the above code is?
  • Options
    In your theme, use custom.css to override whatever rules apply to that message. To find that, use Firefox's Firebug plugin or Chrome's Inspect Element (right click).

• Options
    How can I define where "Dave" goes if I can't find where the above code is?
    Search it using Firebug (firefox addon), You can also use Notepad++ and "Search in files" option.