HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.

Error while setting user roles

edited January 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

I am running Vanilla on a Windows 2003 server. I have a few users that have problems receiving emails from our ISP and I would like to confirm their membership manually. When I go to the Dashboard, Users, I select the user, check the Member role and uncheck the Confirm email one. When I try to save, I get the following error message:

Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'Banned' at row 1|Gdn_Database|Query|update GDN_User User set Email = :Email, Name = :Name, ShowEmail = :ShowEmail, DateUpdated = :DateUpdated, UpdateIPAddress = :UpdateIPAddress, Banned = :Banned where UserID = :UserID

Any suggestions?

Answers

• GaryFunkGaryFunk Senior Application Developer ✭✭

Has this bug been fixed? I get the same error on a new install on version 2.0.18.4

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited December 2012

@GaryFunk - most of the time you can verify yourself without asking question on forum. looks like there is a solution - but no milestone was met.

go to the github issues. I'll leave the searching for you next time.

https://github.com/vanillaforums/Garden/issues/1218

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.