Users running a non-download version of Vanilla (pulled from github), on branch release/2019.016 or master from the last 2 weeks should upgrade to release/2019.017 or latest master for security reasons. Downloaded official open sources releases are not affected.
Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.

PRO Version: How's the color picking work for different roles?

This discussion is related to the Who’s Online addon.
edited February 2012 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hi, I tried changing the colors for different roles in mydomain.com/plugin/whosonline/colors

But all it did was open up the color picker -- after I chose my color, nothing happened, the color picker didn't close. I had to click elsewhere on the page to get it to close, and it didn't save my colors or anything.

Tagged:

Comments

• I have this problem too. Nothing happens and no colors are chosen.

• So I'm guessing the author is no longer supporting this then??

• Sorry to both of you, I have been busy with my full time job and other side projects and forgot about this completely. I understand that this is no excuse. I am writing you both a personal message now, so hopefully we can get this sorted out.

• Gary, thanks for following up. ;)

• Emailed you back 4 or so days ago with no reply?

• After sending you a message the same time as eric, I have not recieved any replies from you. Please can you resend.