Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Is it okay to import 'controllers' into custom theme just like 'views'?

2»

Answers

• Options

@badlearner: in case you didn't see my last comment. I think the last part of this thread is still an unanswered question. conf/locale.php was in the last zip I downloaded a while back, I don't know if it changed or what @Lincoln said is what is going to happen in the future.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

@peregrine : No, i did see your reply. I was waiting for Lincoln's reply as well.

• Options

maybe you have to change the thread to unanswered, if it is possible.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

@peregrine : I'm afraid that's not possible. But @ mentioned Lincoln, so he'll be notified. We should just wait.

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin
    Answer ✓

Missed this, sorry. You can safely ignore the conf/locale.php file when upgrading. I'm not sure why that's even in core.

• Options

Thanks. In essence, we need to make a copy of locale.php if we have modified it, since it will get overwritten when doing an install with the current version.