HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.

Can Marketplace be extended to use Authorize.Net?

This discussion is related to the MarketPlace addon.

We're looking at porting our forums from vB to Vanilla. One of the hurdles is finding a comparable solution for the built-in Paid Subscription feature in vB.

I understand that Marketplace + Purchase Premium Roles is the advised solution, but I'm wondering about the potential for extending Marketplace to include Authorize.Net as a payment option. Probably 70% of our subscription payments are processed through PayPal, the other 30% through Auth.Net.

Comments

Sign In or Register to comment.