HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

choose localization for user

This discussion is related to the Spanish Transifex addon.

where can I choose another localization for a user diferent from default localization forum?
gracias

Tagged:

Comments

• KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff

You can use the Multilingual addon from the official Addons repo: https://github.com/vanillaforums/Addons/tree/master/plugins/Multilingual

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub

• thank you

• Hi,
    who can modify the sentence 183:

[Es necesario que confirmes tu dirección de correo eletrónico...]
    where a "c" is missing in the word eletrónico ?

Thanks

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

If you know that it is sentence 183, I guess you already have tried to change it and it "kind of didn't work", right?
    You also have to delete the cache - cache/locale_map.ini to be precise.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

@jclvanier
    Hi, who can modify the sentence 183:

Todd is in charge of transifex.

$Definition['You need to confirm your email address.'] = 'Es necesario que confirmes tu dirección de correo eletrónico. Haz clic aquí para enviar el correo de confirmación nuevamente.';

do you mean it should be electrónico vs. eletrónico in the site_core.php

with a c before the T.

if so send Todd a note.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

R_Jvrijvlinder
  • Thanks for your replies :)

@R_J: yes, I have already made the modif in site_core.php and it worked. The problem is in case of update of the original translation file if the misspelling remains.

@peregrine: yes, the word eletrónico should be electrónico. I sent the request to Todd.

peregrinehgtonight
  • Correction done. Thanks to all.

vrijvlinder