HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

choose localization for user

where can I choose another localization for a user diferent from default localization forum?
gracias

Tagged:

Comments

• KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff

You can use the Multilingual addon from the official Addons repo: https://github.com/vanillaforums/Addons/tree/master/plugins/Multilingual

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub

• thank you

• Hi,
    who can modify the sentence 183:

[Es necesario que confirmes tu dirección de correo eletrónico...]
    where a "c" is missing in the word eletrónico ?

Thanks

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

If you know that it is sentence 183, I guess you already have tried to change it and it "kind of didn't work", right?
    You also have to delete the cache - cache/locale_map.ini to be precise.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

@jclvanier
    Hi, who can modify the sentence 183:

Todd is in charge of transifex.

$Definition['You need to confirm your email address.'] = 'Es necesario que confirmes tu dirección de correo eletrónico. Haz clic aquí para enviar el correo de confirmación nuevamente.';

do you mean it should be electrónico vs. eletrónico in the site_core.php

with a c before the T.

if so send Todd a note.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Thanks for your replies :)

@R_J: yes, I have already made the modif in site_core.php and it worked. The problem is in case of update of the original translation file if the misspelling remains.

@peregrine: yes, the word eletrónico should be electrónico. I sent the request to Todd.

• Correction done. Thanks to all.