Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Unable to post in the developers category...

2»

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

lucky to be alive then , most people I know never make it past 56 ;)

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2013

Gary,

actually, I have some years over you, but you got to the computers a few years before me. I punched cards for an IBM monster a few years after you. I pretty much started with HP3000 time-sharing.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• GaryFunkGaryFunk Senior Application Developer ✭✭
    edited March 2013

Ha. I've survied a lot. 5 kids, 4 hard landings, 3 wives, 2 helo failures, and shot and a broken neck.

Oh, and you just don't know the right people.

@GaryFunk said:
    Ha. I've survied 3 wives

Enough said ...

• GaryFunkGaryFunk Senior Application Developer ✭✭

LOL

• @GaryFunk said:
    Maybe. I wrote my first program in 1970 on an IBM 360.

Yeah, you've got me beat. I wrote my first program on a TRS-80 CoCo. I was about 8 years old.

edited March 2013

@peregrine said:
    Gary,

actually, I have some years over you, but you got to the computers a few years before me. I punched cards for an IBM monster a few years after you. I pretty much started with HP3000.

*snif I wish I could go back in time and show them a smartphone....I designed the first video conference system in highSchool but there were no pc back then, so I had to wait for decades for it to become a reality, however it is not perfect yet :( if they had this tech back then, imagine what we would have now !!