Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Try Vanilla Forums Cloud product

Ready to contribute?

Amazing! Sign our contributors' agreement and then join us on GitHub.

Update for critical security issue in PHPMailer included in release Vanilla 2.3.1
Please upgrade to 2.3 here. The 2.2 and earlier branches are no longer being updated.

Mobile/Responsive version of this theme

This discussion is related to the Dark Mist addon.

Hello, I'm using this theme with a lot of love, because it look really outstanding. Lastly, I incorporated vanilla forum as an embed forum for my wordpress blog, which was really necessary, and now I have some issues with the look and design of this forum.
Here is the working link to the real site: http://polskikursblendera.pl/foro/
The community reports show that on mobile devices and on smaller screens there are ugly artifacts, inproper scaling, etc.
My question is: HOW to disable this right sidebar to make the whole thing more 'responsive'. Another solution can be to put right sidebar on the top when page becomes narrow. I don't know how to do it, so is here some guru or geek willing to help?
I can edit custom.css directly and changing php/css files is no problem for me, as I'm the admin of the site. I've put already some effort to tune up the quality of the look. I would love to see some suggestions :) Please help! :)

Comments