Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Images resize

Ok one prob yes images resize but when you first post one and hit post comment, the image goes off the screen untill you refresh? any ideas

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@scotty68 what theme are you using? The reason it takes a refresh is that the jQuery that resizes images locally is not triggered after a post. I am sure there is a fix for this, but rest assured that no one else will see this other than the poster.

Anyone with more javascript experience want to chime in?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

im using the defult theme

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

What I did that works for me is added some css to make the images only the size of the container. If the image is much larger than the container , it takes a bit for the script to act. The best approach is to make the images smaller before upload. But if tht is not an option then this may help.

.Comment .Message img{width:680px;height:auto;}