HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.

How do I make views and comments show up?

On this vanillia forums website, the main page has comments and views to the right of each topic.

I just installed the forums yesterday and my website doesn't have that, how do I turn it on/enable/install?

Kswift

Best Answer

Answers

• I thought I had it enabled earlier, but the voting section of it made me turn it off. Any way to disable that part of it but keep the rest :)?

• yes read the comments related to the plugin - you are beginning to ask questions that have been answered in depth - for me i have no patience in answering questions that have been asked before. when they can be searched for. But @vrjvlinder has the patience of a saint and so does @Underdog.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• @peregrine said:
    yes read the comments related to the plugin - you are beginning to ask questions that have been answered in depth - for me i have no patience in answering questions that have been asked before. when they can be searched for. But vrjvlinder has the patience of a saint and so does Underdog.

My apologies. Thank you for your help. I did not even realize that the plugins had comments, I am still really new here. Will try to do a better job of searching.

peregrine