Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Make the plugin work in categories and categories and discussions view?

The plugin is working ok in the discussions view, but I would like to configure it for the categories and the categories ¬ discussions view. How can I do this? Thank you

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@SomosMultiples This is an example plugin designed to showcase good techniques of building plugins for Vanilla.

To point you in the right direction, look at lines 146-160 of class.example.plugin.php. You will need to modify that function to handle the AfterDiscussionTitle event on the CategoriesController.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

Thank you so much. Unfortunately, I am a non coder so I will ask a friend to take a look at this :-)