Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla installation not showing correctly

2»

Answers

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2013

@hgtonight said:
    @vrijvlinder doesn't 2.1b1 automatically consolidate css?

I don't think it does , at least not the way minify does it. I don't see it consolidated in firebug.

I don't like that stuff anyway makes editing a royal pain .

I think they removed "auto-consolidation" in 2.1b1 (or so it appears) until they solve the issues faced in the alpha release.

agreed - consolidation of css should be optional opt-in , not automatic.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

@peregrine said:
    I suppose we could all stop answering questions if the vanilla version is not stated by the op in the first post, that would be an incentive :).

Indeed, it seems asking for their configs works too since it says there what the version is. We need to be more aggressive asking for this info from the start. I saw someone being asked that 4 times before they complied.

• the config may not always have the correct version.
    • The index.php will always have the correct version and so will the bottom of the dashboard settings.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Yes, in essence it is not something hard to find so they should be able to provide it without effort.
    It is the least that they can do to help us help them.

• It is the least that they can do to help us help them.

oh there's less - I won't mention names..