Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Email notifications going crazy

2»

Comments

• Options

@bytte please tell us your Vanilla version. Is it converted from another forum software? Zip your site and zip your database, cleaning out information we're not allowed to see. I don't know if I can reproduce your problem locally, but the only way to resolve your problem is doing some debugging. Vanilla Version is interesting.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options

It is version 2.0.18.4. It is installed freshly, so no conversions, migrations or anything. I just downloaded 2 weeks ago and installed. I also downloaded and installed the "private community" add-on and activated the gravatar plugin.

I have attached everything as a zip.

Thanks a lot for helping me out @UnderDog, appreciate it.

• Options
    UnderDogUnderDog MVP
    edited April 2013

Ok, good job, halfway there. I need a DB and 1 user with this problem. Also make 1 admin with password like 12345 or something and then delete all those other users from that special DB backup (I don't want to see their info), so except for admin and 1 user which has this problem.
    I don't know if I can reproduce the problem, because I don't have email enabled on my PC, but I'll give it a try.

• Options

Here's the database as requested. I just deleted the users in the users table. I left 1 user (changed his email address), and made an admin (password 12345).

• Options

@UnderDog is this useful to you or do you need more information?

• Options

I'll let you know, gimme some time to digest this all

• Options

@UnderDog said:
    I'll let you know, gimme some time to digest this all

@Underdog - how many times have I told you - "Don't gulp your food". :)

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

Thanks! Looking forward to your findings.

• Options

Think it's a bug. Did a fresh Vanilla install and the same thing happens.

• Options

is the notification issue resolved. I am getting notification even after removing all the e-mail alerts options from "my preference" of user's profile..