Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[Solved] Error when installing 2.0.18.8 and changing configurations*

UnderDogUnderDog MVP
edited April 2013 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
This discussion was created from comments split from: Vanilla 2.0.18.7 error.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Comments

• Hi I just finished installing the Vanilla 2.0.18.8 but when I try to change the banner title, I got this error...
    Fatal error: Call to undefined method Gdn_ConfigurationModel::FilterForm() in /home/domains/public_html/library/core/class.form.php on line 1728

• Another similar error when I change configuration on category module.. Fatal error: Call to undefined method Gdn_ConfigurationModel::FilterForm() in /home/domain/public_html/library/core/class.form.php on line 1728

• So you did a clean install of 2.0.18.8 ??

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• I would download it 2.0.18.8 again and reinstall and verify that index.php says 2.0.18.8 inside so you know you have the correct version.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

FilterForm() was introduced in the latest release of Vanilla. (Security Bulletin) (GitHub Commit).

Please make sure all files were updated properly.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• It was clean install and l did two domains. Downloaded and in 15 minutes managed to install them, it was really easy. Good jobs ! And got those errors.
    And then I downloaded the beta version and find no errors , great ! I will look on on index. Php for you guys

• Sorry could not find my downloaded file, already deleted... but its working with Beta version now.. thanks guys!