HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Icon :)

vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Here are two I made, I hope they represent the plugin , if not just let me know and as always no obligation to use .

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2013

yes, but I uploaded fg3.png.

thank you @vrijvlinder - the superstarlet icon maker.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

yes that was the best one I think. but that horse and cow are very cute and I could not resist they make me laugh lol specially since in my opinion gender should be

$this->GenderOptions = 'h' => T('Human'),

or

$this->GenderOptions ='rp' => T('Real Person'),

• Options

I thought of that old joke:

$NewOptions = array("m"=>"Male", "f"=>"Female","o"=>"Occasionally","a"=>"All the time","n"=>"never");

then the checkboxes would be
    Gender (Sex) :

Male | |    Female | |  Occasionally | |     All the time | |    never | |

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    edited April 2013

lmao that is funny , however it is non inclusive towards

"a"=>"almost"

"j"=>"just pretending"

"n"=>"neutered"

ps besides people call me sir anyway lol

• Options

ps besides people call me sir anyway lol

please sir!

• Options
    SrggamerSrggamer HardCore Gamer ✭✭✭

May you add this? The bots would be like both!

• Options
    AnonymooseAnonymoose ✭✭
    edited April 2013

The icons are quite sexist in that the height of the female is lower than the height of the male. Iconic representation should be the same, as the way it is presented it implies some sort of age difference and/or relationship between them, which was not intended.

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator
    edited April 2013

@Anonymoose said:
    The icons are quite sexist in that the height of the female is lower than the height of the male. Iconic representation should be the same, as the way it is presented it implies some sort of age difference and/or relationship between them, which was not intended.

@vrijvlinder might have intended that :D

I would think something that uses the male and female symbols (♀ ♂) could be cool.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

I must be sexist then, I like my men taller than me : )