Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Working for 2.1?

TamaTama United Kingdom ✭✭✭

Has anyone got this to work with 2.1?

I've been looking into it for a while, unfortunately I still haven't gotten my head round how vanilla addons work.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013

Update:Updated to 2.1 :) - using the modified "class.thankfulpeople.plugin" by hgtonight

Should work xd, just replace this file in the current release on the addon page
    -Link Removed , fixing bugs -

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator
    edited May 2013

Good to see others' work :D

I would suggest you bump the Vanilla requirement up to 2.1 since the InsideCommentMeta event doesn't exist in 2.0.x.

<?php if (!defined('APPLICATION')) exit();

$PluginInfo['ThankfulPeople'] = array(
        'Name' => 'Thankful People',
        'Description' => 'Remake of classic Vanilla One extension. Instead of having people post appreciation and thankyou notes they can simply click the thanks link and have their username appear under that post (MySchizoBuddy). Modifications by hgtonight, update using mods by Tama63',
        'Version' => '2.14.2.0.18.x',
        'Date' => 'Summer 2011',
        'Author' => 'Jerl Liandri',
        'AuthorUrl' => 'http://www.liandri-mining-corporation.com',
        'RequiredApplications' => array('Vanilla' => '>=2.1b1'),
        'RequiredTheme' => False, 
        'RequiredPlugins' => False,
        'License' => 'X.Net License'
    );

Looks great otherwise!

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options
    edited May 2013

http://pastebin.com/30gPgjXz - Fixed, tested on 2.1b forum,running latest build from 2.1 branch

• Options
    AccentAccent
    edited July 2014

[Split please, sorry for necropost]
    Hi,
    I've been trying to add the plugin to my forums, but it either doesn't work or I just don't understand how it does. I can't see any 'Thanks' button anywhere in the discussions... I'm using Vanilla 2.1, but based on this discussion I assumed the plugin worked with it. I've tried using Thankful People 2, and the results are the same. Any ideas?