Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

BONK Message with this plug-in

Hello,

When I have this plug-in enabled, I get the BONK! Somethings gone wrong message when I try to visit my forum. I know it is with this particular plug-in because I disabled every plug-in and just enabled this one and I still got the BONK message. I'm using version 1.0.1 of this and I'm running forum software version 2.0.18.8.

Something else to note, the plug-in is "fine." It can be enabled but Tagging has to be disabled in order to access the site. I do use categories and sub-categories. This shouldn't make a difference though I don't think.

While tags aren't a big deal for me, it would be cool if someone knew of a fix for this issue. This is a very minor issue.

Thanks everyone in advance for the help.

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Can you please report the actual error?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• The Error occurs on line 634 of class.tagging.plugin.php i.e:

$TagModule->GetData($DiscussionID);

I'm messing around with it to see if I can solve the problem.

• but what does the error report besides what you posted.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.