Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

[Flagging addon] Category for flagged content not saving

When I choose to "create discussions" for flagged content, it gives me a dropdown to select a default category to funnel the discussions into. When I try to save it to any category, it won't let me. Help?

Tagged:

Best Answers

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator
    Answer ✓

Proper patch for /plugins/Flagging/views/flagging.php

@@ -22,7 +22,7 @@
           <li>
              <?php
                 echo $this->Form->Label('Category to Use', 'Plugins.Flagging.CategoryID');
    -            echo $this->Form->CategoryDropDown('CategoryID', C('Plugins.Flagging.CategoryID'));
    +            echo $this->Form->CategoryDropDown('Plugins.Flagging.CategoryID', C('Plugins.Flagging.CategoryID'));
              ?>
           </li>
        </ul>

This is already fixed in the 2.1b1 branch.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

Answers

Is this on 2.0.18.8?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• It is.

Answer ✓

Proper patch for /plugins/Flagging/views/flagging.php

@@ -22,7 +22,7 @@
           <li>
              <?php
                 echo $this->Form->Label('Category to Use', 'Plugins.Flagging.CategoryID');
    -            echo $this->Form->CategoryDropDown('CategoryID', C('Plugins.Flagging.CategoryID'));
    +            echo $this->Form->CategoryDropDown('Plugins.Flagging.CategoryID', C('Plugins.Flagging.CategoryID'));
              ?>
           </li>
        </ul>

This is already fixed in the 2.1b1 branch.

Search first