Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

"There was an error performing your request. Please try again." while replying

Hi, I'm setting up a new Vanilla install and am loving a lot of the features however I get an error whenever I reply to a post (×There was an error performing your request. Please try again.)

However, the post still displays after I refresh. Any ideas what is happening? I'm using Version 2.1b1

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

The JSON request reported an error (incorrectly in this case). You need to track down what is happening. Look into your network traffic. See if the response is malformed.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

I think I fixed it by uploading the latest version of plugins from github but now I'm having all sorts of issues with other calls not functioning.. mostly the voting functionality not registering a +1 or -1 and counts appearing a bit off.

• Options

@dylanb02 said:
    I think I fixed it by uploading the latest version of plugins from github but now I'm having all sorts of issues with other calls not functioning.. mostly the voting functionality not registering a +1 or -1 and counts appearing a bit off.

search my friend - its already been discussed.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

Apologies.. Taking a look now.. any hints are appreciated. Thanks.