Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Dev Tracker: Is there a way to output specefic users post to Twitter

I would like to make a Developer Tracker to track the post of a games Developers. Is there a way to do this through Vanilla or a specialized Twitter.

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator
    edited May 2013

AFAIK, there are no plugins that post to twitter currently. You could do this through a custom plugin. This will require effort on your part.

Welcome to the community!

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options
    KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff

Vanilla 2.1 comes with a suite of social plugins that allows you to automatically post discussions and comments you write to your Twitter and Facebook accounts. What you could do, is create a custom version of the Twitter plugin that automatically posts new discussions to a specified Twitter account - just an idea. I'd be more than willing to help out if you get this going, it sounds like a potentially really useful plugin!

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub