Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How are IPs and emails reported?

Stop Forum Spam allows to set after how many times of being reported as spam emails or IPs should flagged as spam.
But, how can they be reported?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

This plugin does not have any spam reporting capabilities. It just checks posts against a spammer blacklist provided by stopforumspam.com. It does this transparently.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

Yes, I know it. But knowing that, I don't understand the settings.

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

This plugin only reads data. It doesn't submit anything.

The settings determine what is spam by checking how many times the IP address/Email has been reported to StopForumSpam.com. Not by this plugin, but users on that site.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

Ok, thanks, you confirmed what I thought.