Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Fatal error

I got this error when trying to insert a comment:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Akismet in /home3/fotocome/public_html/forum-fotografia/plugins/VanillaAntiSpam/class.akismet.php on line 65

Maybe there is some bug.

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

The Vanilla Anti Spam plugin and the Akismet plugin use the same class name.

As such, these plugins cannot be used on a forum at the same time without modification.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options
    ragdollragdoll
    edited May 2013

Thanks, good to know it.
    Do you think that there is any advantage in using both? Which one do you think is better?

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

I don't think there is any advantage to using both.

I would pick Akismet.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

Thanks.