Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

need tagging css help

Hey all,

Trying to fix the alignment of the tag fields. Once tags are inserted, it gets pushed to a new row which I do not want. Even default the publish button is pushed in the grey area instead of the main white body area.

http://community.logicweb.com/post/discussion

Thanks for your assistance

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Where do you want the tags to go?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

@hgtonight

Well I wanted to keep it within the wrapper itself (the white main body part).

Perhaps even better is to have it on it's own row, with the publish button floating right, all maintained within the white background body area (wrapper) instead of pushed down to the grey area. The actual inputted tags can be dedicated in a new row right below the label and input fields (which can be side by side). This is what I'm trying to do but the CSS is a bit complex to me on this plugin.

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Get rid of the float on .Buttons in Vanilla Bean's style.css around line 308.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.