HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.

weird problem

This discussion is related to the Voting addon.

When I enable this add-on, the orange circle "replies" count is missing on the home page.
http://community.logicweb.com/

As soon as I disable the mod, it returns. I have not idea why it's causing such an odd conflict.

Comments

• businessdadbusinessdad Stealth contributor MVP
    edited June 2013

Most probably some CSS that applies a white background to the Replies element. You should be able to verify this using Firebug, and determine which CSS class should be modified.

Correction
    I just noticed that you posted the address of the site and I had a look at it. It doesn't seem to be a CSS issue, the element displaying the amount of replies is missing entirely. In this case, I guess that the issue may be due to some event handler introduced by the Voting plugin, which alters the page output. Unfortunately, I can't give more details as I would have to compare the theme and the plugin to find out what's happening.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited June 2013

because voting.css line 108 has

div.Meta span.CommentCount {
    display: none;
    }

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Thanks @peregrine that was it :)