Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

categories on right hand side don't click

Hi all,
I'm a newbie to this and have got started but then stuck as my categories on the right hand side of the home page don't click any more. They did but now they don't! What have I done wrong? (probably something daft). Help please!

Comments

• Options
    TamaTama United Kingdom ✭✭✭

Is there a site we can look at? It's a little hard to diagnose the problem with such little information.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Welcome to the community!

What version of Vanilla are you running?

You may have the "Display root categories as headings." option checked in Dashboard->Categories.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

hgtonight - Yes that was it! Brilliant!
    Can't believe I missed that one. You won't believe how many hours I've spent trying to work this one out!
    Thanks so much.
    And I will include my url next time, if there is a next time of course... (!!!)