Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Karma Bank integration?

I was wondering if anyone played around with Karma Bank integration for voting?
I'm working on connecting it now.

Another note, I've disabled the sorting feature of the plugin because it was messing up threaded comments managed by ReplyTo, but I'd like to make it something that can be toggled in the dashboard settings. Once I figure that out I will share.

Tagged:

Comments

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Welcome to the community!

That sounds like a great idea.

The sorting by votes never made sense to me.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• aeryaery Gtricks Forum in 2.2 :) ✭✭✭

@AusKrause its a awesome thing. I was looking for it for a long time.

But sorting definitely make sense in answering communities like stack overflow, yahoo answers, google product forums.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• I'd love to see such a feature integrated. I'm searching for a plugin to integrate with Karma Bank but allowing downvotes, too. ("Likes" don't suffice.)

@AusKrause if you'd like to collaborate on this, just send me an e-mail!

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@DivineDominion something like a plugin that emulates Reddit?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.