Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Breadcrumbs

2»

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@stapler2025 You are missing an end bracket } in your theme hooks file.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

@hgtonight said:
    stapler2025 You are missing an end bracket } in your theme hooks file.

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

@peregrine said:
    come back in a couple of weeks :).

Not sure what this comment is supposed to imply, but thanks?

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited July 2013

@peregrine said: come back in a couple of weeks :).

it seemed like you were a busy guy. because your replies were drawn out over a period of over a week, so i wanted you to feel comfortable and take your time to try out both options. and say whether each one worked (as a courtesy test). But thanks for trying one of the options anyway. Doesn't matter to me at all in the scheme of life, but it would have been nice to get some feedback on the actual functionality of the mod to the tpl instead of questioning the code. There I've said it like it is.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited July 2013

I think it means ,That you might have the answer yourself and a whole new plugin in a couple weeks, after some application of brain grease !!

• Options

@vrijvlinder said:

no.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

well then it's anyone's guess, however some people do take a few weeks to come back after solving so it is not a bad concept.