Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

jsconnect plugin

help to implement jsconnect plugin in php website

Comments

• Options

You either have to do the development yourself or pay someone to do it.

People are not going to answer questions like this. Only if you are already implementing it, and have a few technical questions.

grep is your friend.

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

hi i have integrated jsconnect plugin and jsconnect auto sign but auto login is not happening.it shows "Connecting..." with the dialog "Hi % just connecting you to forum..."

• Options
    x00x00 MVP
    edited July 2013

what have you integrated it with? I have you tried it with just jsConnect first? Have you tried logging the request, such as using firebug net or chrome inspect network?

grep is your friend.

• Options

i have jsconnect plugin with my website . when i have enabled jsconnect auto sign in i m redirected to
    index.php#/entry/connect/jsconnect it shows the dialog box connecting user.

• Options

Auto login is happening for some user but not for all

• Options

Ok I'm getting getting nowhere. I asked you what you were integrating with, is it a custom site or are you using some platform like wordpress? I asked you to check the network traffic, and so on. I asked you to disable jsConnect Auto Sign In first.

Don't be vague, it not a very good way to get help.

grep is your friend.

• Options

thanks i got it

• Options

If i m creating new user . for the fist time it is asking password using jsconnect login?

• Options

Hi,

If uniqueid, name, email, client_id and signature values are returned from jsConnect authentication url, its asking for password.

You already have an account here.
    Your registered usernam
    Password
    Enter your existing account password.

Earlier it was not asking password?

• Options

have you added

$Configuration['Garden']['Registration']['Method']   = 'Connect';

to conf/config.php ?

grep is your friend.

• Options

ya i have added.$Configuration['Garden']['Registration']['Method'] = 'Connect';

• Options

$Configuration['Garden']['Authenticator']['EnabledSchemes'] = 'a:2:{i:0;s:8:"password";i:1;s:5:"proxy";}';
    from where i m getting password value

• Options

the users which are having product key in gdn_userauthentication table jsconnect is not asking password