Vanilla 2.6 is here
! It includes security fixes and requires PHP 7.0. We have therefore ALSO released Vanilla 2.5.2
with security patches if you are still on PHP 5.6 to give you additional time to upgrade.
Adding array to hidden form data
I am having trouble passing data through to another form.
I have an array of UserIDs that I want to pass from one form into a different form. I had the bright idea of using Form->AddHidden() on the controller side, but I can't figure out how to pass it an array of data.
- Inject form fields through a plugin hook Check
- Post form upon control change to a different controller via JS Check
- Process received data and add new array to form data ???
- Show form via standard Vanilla syntax Check
- Process data as usual Check but I can't access the array
Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.
Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.