Adding array to hidden form data
I am having trouble passing data through to another form.
I have an array of UserIDs that I want to pass from one form into a different form. I had the bright idea of using Form->AddHidden() on the controller side, but I can't figure out how to pass it an array of data.
- Inject form fields through a plugin hook Check
- Post form upon control change to a different controller via JS Check
- Process received data and add new array to form data ???
- Show form via standard Vanilla syntax Check
- Process data as usual Check but I can't access the array
Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.