HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Thanks Vanilla

2»

Comments

• Options
    phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
    edited September 2013

@coffeepig: After the PayPal Payment you receive an E-Mail with the download. Got it? Also check your SPAM-Folder, maybe it went there. If you got questions just drop em to me, most of the plugins who are programmed to fit the Vanilla CSS rulesystem should adapt to styling. The once who don't you need to customize, check their CSS files in the pluginfolder and be sure to leave a copy there if you upgrade the plugin.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • Options

Ah, Thanks I got it

• Options

Wow, have a look! I have roughly set up the new theme and it looks awesome! --> www.coffeepig.com.au
    Thanks Vanillaskins!

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

I would suggest you restyle the stats boxes to fit your theme. Looks pretty good otherwise!

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options
    phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
    edited September 2013

@coffeepig: Try to add this in the custom.css.

.StatBox.AnswersBox {color: #FFF; background: #CB4019;}

.StatBox.ViewsBox {color: #FFF; background: #232323;}

.StatBox.FollowsBox {color: #FFF; background: #666666;}

.StatBox.VotesBox {color: #444; #E0DFDA}

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • Options

Thanks hgtonight & phreak, I have add the code at the end of custom.css but seems nothing change...
    I guess I miss out something -_-"

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited September 2013

@coffeepig As long as you keep using minify you will have problems and it is impossible to help you. I asked you to remove it. It is useless and it impairs looking at the code and editing.

Please get rid of Minify .... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options

Thanks vrijvlinder, I wasn't sure what is minify before but I found it now and removed it. Love you!

• Options

My forum has been running for 6 months already, any suggestions to get it improve especially seo and page speed parts.

Also, I cannot remember where to change my homepage meta description and keywords, the meta description now I have is too long... Please help :)

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

you can try the plugin Meta, or Favicon to add more metatags to your master.

I made Favicon specifically for favicons but it will take meta tags of any kind.

Also recommend the open graph plugin.