Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

public_vforg (old theme for VanillaForums.org)

Hi,
how to fix a bug with sidebar? Version 2.1b2. See screenshots

12.png 75.7K
451.png 113.6K
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options
  • Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited October 2013

You may not be aware of this, but if you post your questions about specific plugins or themes under the plugin or theme, it is better for everyone.

It ties the question to the theme or plugin.

And some plugin authors may only read questions relating to plugins when it is asked in the plugin.

something to consider when posting in the future :)

--

• 1) go to plugin or theme.

• 2) ask question there

• 3) it is still viewable by everyone - but organized for easier viewing and finding later.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    mikadomikado New
    edited October 2013

@peregrine The fact that there are plugins and themes that are no longer supported by the authors. Because of this, I am writing here. Is there a solution to this problem?

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited October 2013

if you post it in the correct place (under the theme). I'll give you the solution to your question, your choice.

Also, I assume because the vanilla develiopers left the theme - it is legal to use, otherwise they would remove the theme.

and read this comment below as well as the whole discussion relating to etiquette - use google translate if it is not in your language. I advise everyone to read this, it makes for a more structured way to see questions and an easier way to find answers for EVERYONE, not just yourself.

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/192683/#Comment_192683

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
  • Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited October 2013

thx. for following suggestions.

This discussion has been closed.