Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Members do not get to post

Hi. I logged in as a test member, but posting gets thrown around. I get a permission problem "you don't have permission to do that" when I try to post as a member. Administrators and staff no problem. But not members. I posted a screenshot of it. I checked the Roles and Permissions for members and there's another screenshot. I checked custom category permissions, but nothing wrong. The three screenshots are attached.

Comments

• If you want to see for yourself, try logging in as username: 'ProblemLogin' and Password: 'demo1234' and see things as a member. Who knows? It could be a problem with me! But probably not.

• So what are the permission differences between staff and members?

Do a comparison and one by one try the permissions and see if you can post a discussion.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• @hgtonight This discussion can be closed now. I reinstalled Vanilla and now all is well.

This discussion has been closed.