Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

WHAT'S THIS FISHY MESSAGE !

@hgtonight: You are the moderator here ! So I am writing this to you. I was inboxed a very fishy message. It's a kind of alert to whole vanilla community. Here is the message I that i received from @susanlove :

Hello My Dear One! Good day to you i wish you long life and prosperity.I pray this day brings you a happiness wealthier and very helpful day,how is life over there in your country?i hope you are in atmosphere of peace and love,It was very great to me when i saw your profile in my searching for a responsible and reliable person to have a good relationship with, and i became interested which really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you,despite that i have not seen you in person,but there was a good feeling that really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you and see how the sun will shines like,am willing to be your friend and have a wonderful and honest relationship with you. And there is special reason that i have,and decided to contact you because of the urgency i have in my situation,Am Miss Susan,i grew up in a good family with a humble manner.You can just write me back now through my email id ( susan4ujohnson@yahoo.com ) ,so that i will tell you full introduction of my self,and for us to get acquainted with each other,i will also send you more of my picture,as soon as i see your respond. And please let noting be a barrier for our relationship and don't forget to write me back through my Email id let us get acquainted to each other.Also remember love and understanding matters a lot in life,and all the darkness in the world, can-not put off the light of a single candle as long as the light of love shines bright in your heart,and if you look at what you have in life,you have everything in life. God bless you as i hope to hear from you soon,because i will like us to build a good and a favorable Relationship for each other. From My Heart and With humble Regards.

>

( susan4ujohnson@yahoo.com )

Please notify staffs & moderators about this new set of spam !