Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Kindly asking for help with a plugin

2»

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

I hoped no one would ever mention that again... :\

I was thinking on how great it would be to hook into Garden right at the moment when an admin disables my plugin. My intention was to get some user interaction and depending on that interaction, decide if to purge or keep tables, for example.
    So I went to GitHub and created a pull request to get a BeforeAddonDisabled event to achieve exactly that: make a hook an when admin disables my plugin, start my custom code. @Lincoln gave me a hint on a very, very useful function I could use to achieve exactly that: this great function is called OnDisable.

I have never been so happy that I haven't removed my newby title yet...

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited December 2013

I hoped no one would ever mention that again... :confused:

me too. confused that is.

now I see what lincoln said

"You can add a method named "OnDisable" which already does this. It's the opposite of the Setup method."

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.