Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Badges not being awarded

2»

Comments

• @hgtonight said:
    Is there anything in the award table?

The GDN_BadgeAward table is empty. :\

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Do you have any other plugins enabled?

Are you getting any php errors in your server log?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• ascomascom New
    edited January 2014

@hgtonight

I'm not using any other plugins in my localhost install, where badges still aren't awarded.

No, I don't see anything in my error logs other than someone from Poland trying to find a php executable inside the cgi-bin, even though I'm using mod_php. :p

And Vanilla runs just fine otherwise?

The only thing I can suggest is to do is to change it to a greater than or equal to comparison.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• @hgtonight said:
    And Vanilla runs just fine otherwise?

The only thing I can suggest is to do is to change it to a greater than or equal to comparison.

Vanilla appears to run fine. Also, changing it to greater than or equal to doesn't help.

Have you been able to reproduce this issue?

• KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub

I have figured out why I couldn't replicate the issue. This project started as a private git repo and switched to a public repo on github when I released. When this happened, I switched my dev box over to github, but my 'live' test environment was running off the private repo.

If this was all that happened, I would have quickly noticed and corrected the change. I had set up a script to automatically update the private repo with the public repo commits while I was working on my private dev site. I erroneously assumed that I was working on the same commit as you had posted.

I have since done a complete sweep of my testing environment and am now working on the public version exclusively.

tl;dr I made a mistake when refactoring that was propagated unintentionally. Patch incoming.

@Kasper, once again, you prove invaluable. Thanks for the excellent deduction!

Search first

@ascom I just pushed changes to the repo that should fix this issue for you. Please let me know if the issue is resolved and I will release 0.3 here.

Search first

• @hgtonight said:
    ascom I just pushed changes to the repo that should fix this issue for you. Please let me know if the issue is resolved and I will release 0.3 here.

I noticed some issues with 0.3:

• The zip file's "Yaga" folder should be "yaga" - it causes an include error in bootstrap.php
    • Somehow the settings menus are missing, and the settings link in the applications list returns a 404.
  • @hgtonight

Oh, never mind about the settings menu - it works perfectly. I guess it was some permissions weirdness. :|

edited January 2014

@ascom I updated the zip hosted here to use the lowercase name. Also added some basic stats on the dashboard.

If this works, I am going to close this thread as solved. Feel free to start a new discussion with any other issues you find. :D

Search first

• edited January 2014

@hgtonight said: @ascom I updated the zip hosted here to use the lowercase name. Also added some basic stats on the dashboard.

If this works, I am going to close this thread as solved. Feel free to start a new discussion with any other issues you find. :smiley:

Installed it on to my forum, and no bootstrap.php errors seem to appear