Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Fatal Error in PHP.trigger_error();

I assume roletitles is having a problem?

Comments

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited January 2014

Welcome to the community. You will notice after you are a member for a while that it helps if you post your version number of vanilla, and the version number of the plugin you are using.

If you wish to prolong the questioning start your post without the version of vanilla.

and then someone willl say

What version number are you using?

My crystal ball says - the error message seems to indicate you are using vanilla 2.1... of some kind.

so you need to disable offending plugin. post your question under offending plugin or make change in offending plugin as suggested in the error

change CommentData to Data("Comments") in the plugin

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

If you run beta versions, you will want the beta versions of plugins as well. Check out the vanilla forums github repos for the latest dev versions.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.