Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Badge .psd file

meshugymeshugy Musician/Hacker ✭✭

Does anyone have a .psd file for Vanilla badges? That would be useful to have when making custom badges. thanks!

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

There is actually an SVG file in the design folder that you can use to create your own badges.

/yaga/design/images/badge_outlines.svg

The source for the spritesheets is in there too if you want to modify them.

That said, it would be awesome if some people with actual design skills (I am thinking @vrijvlinder and @phreak and @tama) would create a badge set. :D

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

@hgtonight I was wondering if someone a .psd file for the round style badges that Vanilla uses.

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

The outlines SVG has a circle, shield, and crest shape outlines. The circle is quite close to the style used here. Just change the outline color to suit your needs.

I am pretty sure you can edit SVGs in Illustrator. You can import SVGs into photoshop; though it might rasterize them. Been a few years since I used the CS suite.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options
    phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

@meshugy: I have 2 libraries underwork for VanillaSkins.com In the meantime check our Badges Creator that might help you in the meantime: http://vanillaskins.com/badges-generator/

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • Options

OK, I'm all set now. thanks guys!

• Options

@hgtonight Although I'm not quite an expert on design, I'll try my best to make a Award Starter Set for your Yaga application, as a thank you for making such a wonderful application

• Options

Took me a while, but here it is...