Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Manual Badges not posting to user's wall

meshugymeshugy Musician/Hacker ✭✭
edited January 2014 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Not sure if this is by design, but I noticed that when I award a manual badge it posts an announcement to the activity feed but not to the user's wall. Automated badges get announcements in both the activity feed and the user's wall. Is this is a bug or is supposed to be like this?

thanks....

Comments

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited January 2014

Is this is a bug or is supposed to be like this?

@meshugy
    which answer would you like to hear :) BTW, you are a darn good tester of plugins from what i've seen and experenced. nothing escapes you, and I mean that in a good way. If it can pass your QC then it can pass muster anywhere.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

@peregrine said:
    which answer would you like to hear :)

@peregrine No big deal either way....by no means is it a crucial feature.

BTW, you are a darn good tester of plugins from what i've seen and experenced. nothing escapes you, and I >mean that in a good way. If it can pass your QC then it can pass muster anywhere.

Just a bit OCD I guess! Much easier to test them then to write them. You guys are doing all the hardwork, thanks...

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator
    edited January 2014

Does the activity show up on your wall instead?

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options

@hgtonight yes, it displays on my wall and on the main activity feed but not on the recipient's wall.

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

Mind filing an issue report on guthub here: https://github.com/hgtonight/Application-Yaga

Just so I don't forget about it.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.