HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

On consistencies - Discussions, Questions, Rate My Link, and possibly few others

2»

Comments

• Options
    hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

My bad for using tech jargon. A pull request (PR) does not mean removing things from circulation or the addons repo here. A PR is what happens when someone submits a change set for a plugin. This could be adding code, removing code, or modifying code.

Pull requests are considered positive, not negative. :)

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.

• Options
    rbrahmsonrbrahmson "You may say I'm a dreamer / But I'm not the only one" NY ✭✭✭

I knew that sooner or later I'd make a fool of myself. Maybe Vanilla forums members need to be confirmed with a programmer's proficiency test instead of the captcha;-)
    That said, my point stands -- that the authors of these plugins should get together in a virtual team on this. I'm not picking leaders;-)