Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Fatal Error when Managing Spam
I help administer (sort of) a friend's forum, and I am coming up on the problem in the attached file. At a certain point when clearing Spam, I appear to be overrunning an array or something.
For relevance, here are the specs on the forum:
- • Application: Vanilla
- • Application Version: 184.108.40.206
- • PHP Version: 5.3.27
- • Operating System: Linux
- • Server Software: LiteSpeed
- • Referer: http://runblogger.com/forum/dashboard/settings
- • User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
- • Request Uri: /forum/dashboard/log/spam
- • Controller: PHP
- • Method: unserialize