HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
Fatal Error when Managing Spam
I help administer (sort of) a friend's forum, and I am coming up on the problem in the attached file. At a certain point when clearing Spam, I appear to be overrunning an array or something.
For relevance, here are the specs on the forum:
- • Application: Vanilla
- • Application Version: 22.214.171.124
- • PHP Version: 5.3.27
- • Operating System: Linux
- • Server Software: LiteSpeed
- • Referer: http://runblogger.com/forum/dashboard/settings
- • User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
- • Request Uri: /forum/dashboard/log/spam
- • Controller: PHP
- • Method: unserialize