Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

See who voted what

Is there a way to view who voted what or even who voted??

Comments

• in the DiscussionPollAnswers Table.

if lists the userid of the person who voted on the Question (QuestionID) and the answer they submitted based on OptionID.

Option ID can be referenced in DiscussionPollQuestionOptions.

you could muster up a few sql statements to get what you need from those columns and tables.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2014

that would make a possible feature request for the plugin itself but it might only be one-off meaning only a of interest to a few.

conversely it might be a good plugin "Master DiscussionPoll Viewer" for someone learning to make plugins to try.

• create a page the admin can view or people of certain roles that list the poll names and discussion titles side by side
    • and make each poll name clickable that would present the participants and the answers they chose
    • or each discussion title could go to the discussion itself.
    • with a column sort for alphabetical users vs. answer sort per poll
    • And clicking on the user id could show what polls the user voted in and what polls the user created.

wouldn't be too extra-ordinarily hard but time consuming to create. I'm sure @htonight would consider it with sponsorship and I would as well.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• hgtonighthgtonight ∞ · New Moderator

@mvaneijgen said:
    Is there a way to view who voted what or even who voted??

As @peregrine noted, the data is stored in the db. I never really intended to make that data more public than it already is.

An admin screen is in the roadmap for a future release, but I haven't done much work on it lately.

Search first

Check out the Documentation! We are always looking for new content and pull requests.

Click on insightful, awesome, and funny reactions to thank community volunteers for their valuable posts.