Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Adding more prefixes?

ZhaanZhaan Professional fool ✭✭
edited April 2014 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hiya! Great plugin @Lincoln‌, but how can I add more prefixes? The plugin only offers one prefix option out of the box, and I can't figure out how to add more despite having looked into the code. Could someone please help me out here?

As always, any help will be greatly appreciated. I'm using Vanilla 2.2.4 and everything works as intended.

Comments

• LincLinc Detroit Admin

To be perfectly honest, I forgot this addon existed. Apparently I've never replied to a discussion about it either which is lame. :( That repo I no longer have access to, and it's copyrighted by my former employer, so I'll probably need to a do a rewrite for a version 2. Modifying it to do multiple prefixes would require more than a minor modification unfortunately.

• ZhaanZhaan Professional fool ✭✭

Ah, that's unfortunate. :(

Thanks for letting me know.

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

@Zhaan, you might be interested in that: http://vanillaforums.org/addon/1444/prefixdiscussion
    @Linc I guess this wasn't one of your prio 1 plans and it just happened to be a nice plugin for a free day. I haven't used any of your code (although I certainly looked at it) and so I guess there are no copyright inflictions.

• LincLinc Detroit Admin

I've deleted the old one.