HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Addons : Failed to load images

Hello,

Most of the images on the "Addons" are not displayed.
I think this is a problem of CDN. (I'm from Switzerland)

Comments

• Options

I thought it was a secret way of showing add-ons that didn't work in 2.1 or one that needed updating :)

I think it happened during the "cluster" change.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin

We are working on it, thanks for pointing it out.

• Options

@peregrine said:
    I thought it was a secret way of showing add-ons that didn't work in 2.1 or one that needed updating :)

Yes, its a good idea :#

• Options
    LincLinc Detroit Admin

Everyone owes @Tim a ^5 for spending the last hour making them work again :) It was a bit of a mess, to put it mildly.

• Options

Everyone owes @Tim a ^5

Tim - IOU ^5

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

Wonderful ! :)

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited May 2014

Clément

when Clément speaks, actions occur. (you must have that power to cause change)

• Options

Hahaha maybe or just because I'm new ;)

• Options

@Tim

Another bug relating to addons page.

if you do a search for a plugin e.g. log

you get two pages of add-ons.

when you click on page 2 - you no longer are filtering by your search item (it just displays the unfiltered output - i.e. you can't see the second page of add-ons for a searched item.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

well unanswered page two is blank when you click next....still

http://vanillaforums.org/discussions/unanswered/p2

that must be from the Q&A Plugin ?